What exactly are these parts?

I picked up this 5-drawer Newmade cabinet a few weeks ago at an estate sale. It included these contents. Most seem to look to be some type of pipe/line fittings. And others don't at all (the wheel-like things with holes and a stem in the 2nd pic on the left). I have no idea. A lot even look like they might be stainless steel. Just wondering who'd be interested in these and what they are? I don't see myself using them and want to get rid of it so I can figure out a use for the super cool cabinet. :0) Any thoughts are appreciated.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9603.jpg (132.4 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_9604.jpg (153.3 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_9605.jpg (153.6 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_9606.jpg (155.3 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_9607.jpg (154.3 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_9608.jpg (149.9 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_9610.jpg (115.6 KB)